Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am posting this new note just to say that I have found a beautiful Earthship contact. It is the EarthPower1 site that has given me an idea of what an Earthship really is like. I will send the family there an e-mail and propose an international partnership/convenant program. I have read a lot of information on Earthship sites. The right thing was to buy the books and videos.
But for me someone that has been living off the grid - not the electricity, but the money "grid", it is not easy. What I am looking for, firstly is for someone who might be able to donate books containing plans to "earthships". I could in turn offer to send donnors the things from South America (Argentina/Brazil) they might be interested in as long as nothing illegal, or against international conventions: books, t-shirts, photos, projects and mainly a place where these friends could stay - simple place, family environment, community etc, with the possibility of learning Portuguese or Spanish and the like.
I will be back with more on this!!

No comments: