Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcome: Che Roga Expolife

Dear friends: I have been trying to get the CheRoga ExpoLife Project moving for a few months now. I announced in August 2005 that an old wooden house had been bought and that it should be transferred to the land I am paying for in the Jardim Ipê (Tabebuia) area of Foz do Iguaçu. The dream has not as yet come true. But is its close. I have been able to get some money and it is almost sure that this week - the first week of November the frame of the little house will be up and covered. Then I will start posting the news and so on. A few funny things have happened. First: I spent hard won money on the wrong land lot. I had the foundation laid on a neighbor´s land. I lost precious financial resource. But now the foundation is in the right place. As I have said earlier in this blog the house will be a center where alternative technologies and ideas will be shown. I have singled out 31 principles to be practced in the house. It will also be the Deva Sumeet Holistic Corner in the region.

The new thing here is that I decided to create a new blog for the house. The Holistic Ecotherapy bolg will be kept exclusively for the therapies.

No comments: